Sunday, October 22, 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 22 - The Raven and the Moon

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi from Laurie!  The month is going by so fast - we are already onto Day 22 of the 31 Days of Halloween here at the Lost Coast Portal.  Hope you have been busy making some Halloween goodies along with us.


For today, I have another card featuring the Forward Crow stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  My background is a piece of Halloween paper.  I die cut a fence out of black paper and attached that to the bottom portion of my Halloween paper.  I then glued a die cut moon face to the upper left corner.  I stamped my Raven (well he's really a crow but for this month, he's a raven!) with black ink on white card stock and cut him out.  I colored his beak and legs with orange marker and cut a little snip into his beak so he could hold the Trick or Treat sentiment.  I attached him to the top of my fence with some foam tape.  I then layered this with white then black card stock and he's a done deal!

The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have two chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til 31st October
Animals Challenge -  use an animal or 3 - til 25th October

Now you need to hop along to TEE

7 comments:

valscraftings said...

Cool crow....don't think he'll give any treats though!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love the moon and the raven! Great colors and details!

Mary Holshouser said...

That moon has the sweetest face.
Your "raven" is great.
thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

I love this Laurie, everything works beautifully together xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the forward crow! Great make Laurie!

Tink said...

Fantastic card!!

Tee said...

Love this design, gorgeous card for Halloween!