Friday, October 13, 2017

Can't Stop The Feeling - 31 Days of Halloween Day 13

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Woo Hoo day 13 already of the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop, and to help celebrate this, and more importantly my (Sue's) birthday, here's Sir Justin of Timberlake and his backing dancers.



For this one I've used Dancing Skeletons and Domino Shrine, and a Tando shrine. I've used my Gelli plate (well I have to use it for something) for my reverse stamping.

Remember same time, same place tomorrow for more wonderful inspiration from one of my teamies, and you should also need to join in the fun with this and our animal challenges.
Have a great day, and thanks very much for looking xx
The full list of participants of the hop can be found in the side bar. From here you need to hop to 
Tee

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:
On The Border Event - use border stamps - til 14th October
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til 31st October
Animals Challenge -  stamp an animal - til 25th October

14 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the dancing skeletons! Happy Birthday, Sue!

Mary Holshouser said...

this one matches up with the dancing skellies on Susan Renshaw's
post. this is fantastic. I know the felling about the gelli
plate - I'm assuming your's doesn't get much use.
I have one that has never been used.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy birthday! Such a funtastic and wicked scene!

Sue said...

Thank you Denise xx

Sue said...

Thank you Mary, and no, my gelli plate doesn't get out much at all lol xx

Sue said...

Thank you Leigh xx

Craftyfield said...

I saw this and immediately thought of the "I'm in the mood for dancing" song. And now it's firmly in my head! Your triptych is great fun Sue. xx

Tink said...

This is just Beautiful!

Susan Renshaw said...

Awesome triptych!

Tee said...

Mystical dancing skeletons, beautiful piece! Happy belated Birthday! Hope is was a good one!

Sue said...

Thank you Christine, enjoy the song ;-) xx

Sue said...

Thank you Tink xx

Sue said...

Thank you Susan x

Sue said...

It was a very good one, thank you :-) xx