Saturday, October 21, 2017

Day 21 of 31 days of Halloween

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here on day 21 of the 31 days of Halloween
I made a card for today and who better for a Halloween Card then Alfred Hitchcock
 So I started off stamping Alfred Hitchcock on a white cardstock panel . Next I stamped him again on a scrap of copy paper and made a mask. Cut out and covered. Next I took the flying birds background and stamped only on one side of the card panel.  Edged the panel with red distressed ink. Last I took the drips  stamp and stamped it in the same red I used to ink the edge and stamped the top of the red card with it. That is my card for today. I hoped you will join in our Halloween and Animal challenge and event we have going on.

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges:
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - till 31st October
Animals Challenge -  use an animal or 3 - till 25th October

Now you need to hop along to TEE


  

10 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Alfred Hitchcock stamp! Great card!

ionabunny said...

Very striking with the black white and red and I love the texture you added with the drips stamp. Hugz

Mary Holshouser said...

Love Alfred. He always looked so prim
and proper - and made such scary movies.
thanks for sharing.

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent, Jo x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Can't go wrong with Alfred!

Susan Renshaw said...

Excellent Halloween card!

Tee said...

Love the vintage card! Nice!

Marfi-topia said...

this is awesome!love it!

Sue said...

I love this Cathy, beautifully done! xx

patrickbeverley675 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.