Friday, November 10, 2017

Frozen Rainbow

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello and welcome to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  Gail here today with some inspiration for the current challenge, CAS.  We want to see your Clean and Simple creations, so forget the layers and the embellishments and think open space and less is more.  I have made a one layer card using Carmen's Veranda stamps
Using black archival ink I stamped White Cat on a white card base and masked her.  It looks like a her.....  Then I stamped Large Snowcat.  Well, of course a cat would make a SnowCAT!!  Then I stamped the Art Wings To Fly sentiment.  I coloured White Cat's eyes with gel pens.  Nicely CAS, but I thought they looked a bit like they were levitating, and the 'ART' gave me an idea, so.......
A rainbow snowcat!!  Cool.  I used distress inks and blended my rainbow of colours.  I dragged the violet out with my water brush to give them both something to 'sit' on. 

Hope you like my feline scene.  Don't forget to join up your CAS projects for a chance to win some Lost Coast dollars.  Our Day of the Dead event also has two more days to run so if you are still crafting with skelebits then pop over and join the fun. 

1 comment:

Thank you for playing with us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! We appreciate your visit and your comments!