Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dragon Queen

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a fun I Am Woman card.
 I started out a Copic friendly white cardstock. I stamped Mother of Dragons with black ink. This stamp makes me think of that show on that network with the Mother of Dragons.  I bet you all know the one I'm talking about. Anyway.......
I colored it in with Copic markers. Looking at it now I should have added some glossy accents to the eggs. (idea for next time)
 As you can see I layered it on black cardstock.
I think doing this makes your image that you colored pop.
Next I layered it on watercolor paper I used to clean up my leftover Nuance and Distress Oxide inks.
I stamped ATC Gothic Text randomly on that watercolor card.

Then I layered it all on a gray card base and I called it done.


 I Am Woman Challenge January 15th - 31st
Link up your makes HERE

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Cathy, beautifully stamped and coloured xx

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous. It's a beautiful stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Hugz