Friday, February 16, 2018

I Meant to Behave...

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi all!  Laurie here having fun with this "More Than Two Legs" challenge on the Portal.  I hope you are planning to join us for this one!

I used one of the Katzelkraft stamps available at Lost Coast Designs for this one:  Coffee Chihuahua.  I stamped this little guy with black ink onto some brown scripted Tim Holtz paper and cut him out.  I then stamped his eyes and the coffee cup with black ink onto white paper, cut those out, and placed them atop my original cut out.  The collar was stamped onto gold card stock, cut out, and attached.


The sentiment is one of the new clear stamps you can find on Carmen's Veranda.  There are so many great ones, and they are so affordable.  This one is I Meant to Behave.  I stamped this with black ink onto white card stock and used a fancy circle die to cut it out.  

My background paper is one I created using gold, cream, and green acrylic paints and a stencil with circles and lines.  I cut out the background and layered it with a piece of white card stock.  I affixed the sentiment to the upper right corner and used foam tape to attach my Chihuahua to the lower left corner.

And voila!  This cute little guy would make a fun card for just about any occasion!  So get out your stamps and your ink pads and join us for the More Than Two Legs Challenge!




1 comment:

Sue said...

I love this Laurie, perfect image and sentiment xx