Friday, March 30, 2018

Not what you thought...

Welcome back to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi from Laurie with another entry for the "Say Anything" challenge going on right now on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  We are featuring the many great sayings clear stamps at Carmen's Veranda.  There are so many and more coming!  So please check them out - some will definitely 
put a smile on your face!

For this one, I used the Knight in Armor saying.  I started with a yellow and brown background that I created with my Gelli plate and some brown and yellow paints and a stencil.  I cut it to fit my card front.  I then cut out a delightfully cocky gentleman from an Alpha Stamps collage sheet and positioned him in the right corner.  I stamped my sentiment with black ink onto a white square and added some "stitching" around the edges before attaching it to the upper portion of my card front.
Easy peasy and done!

So come join the challenge and you may win some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!


No comments: