Monday, November 20, 2017

Why Fit In -Clean and Simple

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi it's Sue here with my first Clean and Simple piece. Now I'm the first to admit I find C&S terrifying, I'm more of a painty and messy type crafter. But She Who Must Be Obeyed - Marilyn (just kidding Marilyn) :-)  said clean and simple, so here it is.



Agh all that white space, it's more scary than the 31 Days of Halloween!
This is a strip of a Gelli plate background, and the  lovely Flower Flourish.
The sentiment is the Carmen's Veranda clear stamp Born To Stand Out

I hope you join in with our challenge, unless it scares you too, in which case Man Up and join in anyway!

Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Had I not known you for as how many years as I have, by looking at this card, I would never suspect that you lived in such fear of the CAS technique. The outcome is gorgeous, Sue!

Anonymous said...

Don't know you (except as a customer), and I love this! It's a great way also to use patterned paper scraps.

Sue said...

Aww thank you Kay, I do find CAS very scarey, 'cos I'm so messy and it really shows up the fact that I can't do straight lol xx

Sue said...

Thank you xx