Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Clean and Simple: Turquoise Peacock

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi all - Laurie here for another go at the CAS challenge.  I used one of the new fab stamps from Lost Coast Designs - Teri Peacock.  So many possibilities with this stamp and so many colors you could make your peacock.  I stamped mine with black ink onto white card stock.  Using Copic Sketch markers in shades of turquoise and purple, I colored in my peacock.  Then trimmed up my edges and layered it with turquoise and white.  So this makes a pretty card and is very simple to make.
Be sure to check out the raft of new stamps at the Lost Coast Designs website and don't forget to make your own CAS project and enter it here to win some free stamps!



No comments: