Friday, December 29, 2017

Do I smell Cake

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Cathy here to interrupt your normally scheduled Christmas/Winter post to  sneak this in....
 
Over at Lost Coast Designs they have some cat and dog stamps by KatzelKraft. They are so cute. I just had to pop over here and show you what I made..
The saying is from Carmen's Veranda. I had the saying and it just felt like the two go together.
Please take a look when you are shopping for your Lost Coast and Carmen's Veranda stamps at the new additions of KatzelKraft . You will be happy you did.
 
Now back to your regular scheduled program........  
 
 

1 comment:

Janny's Cards Creations said...

I love both the stamps. Great fun card. Greetings Janny