Thursday, March 22, 2018

3 eyed raven

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a card for the Say What challenge.
Winter is coming says the 3 eyed raven. This stamp Four ravens reminds me of the T.V. show Game of Thrones.

 First off I stamped She Loved the Sea saying with Versafine ink on the card to use it as a background.

Next I stamped Winter is coming on a scrap white cardstock. Tore it out and colored it with distress ink.

Then I made this wing with a mold I got. It had to dry for 2 days for me before I could paint it.  I used black paint and then I used Opal Magic wax over top to give it the blue tint.
I took the Four Ravens stamp and stamped it on copic friendly paper and colored it with copics markers.
I cut out the Four Raven panel with a die and I glued it on the card then I took the dried and painted wing and glued it to the front of the card.  I used foam squares to add the Winter is Coming saying to the top of the card.
Can not wait to see your Say What?? project. You can enter here.

No comments: