Wednesday, February 10, 2021

#115 Red and Gold challenge for Lost Coast Designs

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun! 


 Red gold, Pope clown

Hi there, here is my card for the red and gold challenge.
These are the stamps I used.Pope clown
I used only the last sentence of this stamp.

Carmens veranda has a lot of words and phrases clear stamps.
They are spectacular and some are even a bit cheeky, love them all.
So if you have the time, take a look, I am sure you have a good laugh.

 What I used for this card.
Brusho brilliant red.
Gold glitter embossingpowder.
Black Stazon
Red marker.
Gold ink.
Versamark clear.
 I started with the florish by stamping it with versamark clear.
Embost it with the gold glitter embossingpowder.
Them I sprayd with water and brusho brilliant red.
Be careful, this color is really intense.
Dry it with the heattool.
With a smal brush I painted some of the brusho in the open parts of the florish.
Now cut it in four pieces.
Save a little piece and stamp the sentiment the same as the florish.
Only stamp "happily ever after".
Stamp the Pope clown with the stazon black.
Color him with the red marker.
I have used gold ink, but you can also use a gold balpoint or something else.
Glue the parts on a white card and matt with black.
Have fun with stamping and please show us what you make in red and gold.

Join our challenge and maybe you will be the next winner.



 

No comments: