Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hi stampers and cardmakers.
Riet here.
Well, we're already heading towards the end of July.
But there are still a few days left to enter our challenge.
So if you want to win new rubber stamps, join in.
You can find the rules for the challenge here.
My last Christmas card of this month was made using
the American Gothic Christmas stamp and the Sun and Stars border from Lost Coast Designs.
I colored the stamp in with my Van Gogh watercolors.
I stamped the border with Hero Arts Unicorn White,
and sprinkled it with white embossing powder.
This embossing powder contains a tiny bit of silver glitter.
That stands out beautifully against the black background.
So, basically a fairly simple card.
I hope to see you again on August 1st,
when the new Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda challenge begins.



No comments:
Post a Comment