Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Snowflake Gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a snowflake gnome card for you.
Pompom Gnome

I started off by painting the background with different colors of blue distress sprays. I put a few drops on my craftmat and dry brush it on. 
After that was dry I used sliver embossing and enbossed the Snowflake set . I layered it on to a blue shinny paper and added some snowflake diecuts. 
I then stamped and colored the Pompom Gnome with copic markers. Cut out and added to front. Layer it on the front of a white card.



Come join the winter blues fun here. Also the sale is still going on to get 25% off. Check it out.

No comments: