Monday, December 14, 2020

Winter Blues: Two Gnomes

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome back from Laurie with another entry for the "Winter Blues" challenge going on the whole month of December here on the Portal.

I made a fun Gnomes card for this entry using the 2 Gnomes stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Resign from Adulthood clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  

For my first step, I created a white card base.  I then took a piece of dark blue card stock and using a "snow fall" die, I created what looks like a night sky with snow falling.  I attached that to my card base.  I stamped my gnomes with dark blue ink onto white card stock and colored them with green and navy blue Copic Sketch markers.  I then cut them out and attached them to the lower left corner with foam tape.

I stamped my sentiment onto white paper with dark blue ink and ran it through my printer to reduce the size to 75%.  I edged that with blue ink and affixed it to the upper right corner as shown.

Easy peasy and you gotta' love those gnomes!  So get out your rubber stamps and let's see what you can create for our "Winter Blues" challenge!



No comments: