Sunday, August 14, 2022

Backgrounds in Focus: Magic Mosaic

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi dear stampers, 

Today I (Liesbeth) would love to show you a mosaic card, made of the background stamp Tron, fot our ,Backgrounds in Focus' challenge. Today is the final day for you to join the background fun ;-) Tomorrow a new challenge!


Using a rainbow ink pad I stamped the big Tron stamp into a white piece of cardstock. I coloured the different ,windows' with water colour pencils and water, in different colours. Here and there I let the colours flow a bit, wet in wet. Let dry well. I stamped the word Magic, from the stamp set Doodle Words with black ink and coloured it with a yellow pencil. I finished with a charcoal shadow around the letters and a black sponged edge.
Hope you like this simple idea! See you next time!



LiesbethXX



No comments: