Thursday, August 4, 2022

Backgrounds in focus: Tree & moon

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone! As Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda come with lots of beautiful backgrounds stamps I LOVE this topic! for our new challenge ,Backgrounds in Focus we use them as the most important image. 


Here I used the big Grunge tree background stamp, I just stamped it with black waterproof ink onto a white card. I punched a two inch circle from masking paper and added the mask on top of the card. I sponged the card with Stormy sky, Broken china and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks. Also a tiny bit of black ink around the circle, before I removed the mask. Using the blues and Wild Honey Distress ink I sponged some whiffs of colour, also on the moon. As the finishing touch I stamped the Carte Postale stamp at the bottom of the card.




Hope you give it a try and participate our challenge! See you next time!

LiesbethXX

No comments: