Monday, May 8, 2023

Paper Piecing: Los Tres Caballeros

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with some Paper Piecing inspiration. It's the theme for our current challenge, give it a try yourself, so much fun!
This time I used just one stamp: Tres Caballeros, one of my all time favourites!


I stamped the Caballeros onto different scraps of paper: clouded blue, copper metalic, pink/skin, and red, green and yellow. I cut out the different pieces and made a nice colour composition. I glued every piece down and finished with some white gelpen accents and some gems. 



Have fun! 
LiesbethXX


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

These guys always make me smile Liesbeth. They look fab in their paper pieced hats and suits. Hugz