Sunday, May 26, 2024

Happy Birthday

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a happy birthday card for you.
Stamp Used:


So, I started out with a 4x6 piece of paper that had some blue background color on it. I don't remember from what and I stamped Joker in the middle of it. I colored it with copic markers.


I then trimmed it down and put it on a black card base. After that I die cut the film strip and tried to figure where I was going to use it. I decided to cut apart and add white to the middle of it.
Lastly, I die cut out Happy Birthday and glued it the front.

You still have time to join the challenge over on the blog.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is cool Cathy. Love the blue joker with his green moustache. Hugz