Sunday, May 12, 2024

Let's Dance

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good afternoon, Cathy here with a card for you.
Stamps Used:


I started with a pink cardstock base and stamped the splat from the Brush strokes in pink distress ink. I then took a butterfly from the Butterflies set and stamped that with pink distress oxide ink. Lastly, I stamped Corner swirl in drown distress oxide ink. That is how I made the background for my card. 
Next, I took a scrap pink dot pattern paper and added to the front of the card. I edged the whole card with the brown oxide ink. 
Then I stamped Thin dancer in the middle of the card and added saying and some washi tape and that is the card.

You can join the challenge here.

No comments: