Saturday, October 10, 2026

31 Days of Halloween Day 10 - Welcome to the Crypt

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!  Gail here for Day 10 of our 31 Days of Halloween extravaganza.
Today I'm using Cartoon Racoon.  He's new, and a real cutie, but I've spooked him up in Halloween style and he's waiting to welcome you to his mausoleum bwahhhaaaaaa!
 
I made the background by stamping the Tigger Shrine with grey ink, masking and stamping Shrubbery Background both sides with black ink.  I gave the background a watercolour wash with blue and mauve distress inks.  Then I stamped the top of the goth shrine, fussy cut it and added it to the Tigger Shrine.

 I stamped Cartoon Racoon, coloured with distress markers and gel pens and fussy cut him.  I added him to the stamped panel and to finish stamped the last line of the Witches Go Riding sentiment on the lintel.
 

No comments: