Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Clocks and Gears

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi again from Laurie, bringing you another project for the Round and Round Challenge. 
For this card, I used the Clock Square stamp from Carmen's Veranda and the Doodle Circles stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  There is a whole collection of the "square" stamps with all sorts of interesting designs at the Carmen's Veranda website.  You can use them individually or used them repeated as a background.

I stamped my square with black onto a piece of white card stock that I had colored with blue and green Distress Inks, blending the colors together.  I layered that with another piece of white paper.  My background is made using Distress Oxide inks on my Gelli plate, once again blending the colors together.  Using black ink I stamped the Doodle Circles onto my background page and colored in the circles with green and blue markers.  I added some crosses to a few of the circles for some added interest.  I then attached my clock gear square atop my background and layered that with a white card base.  

So let's see what fabulous creations you can make using circles of any kind!


2 comments:

ionabunny said...

That clock square is beautiful. A great steampunk feel to this. Love the colours you used. Hugz

Lori said...

Very nice card, Laurie! Love the clocks!