Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Blue SnowWolf Queen

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi all. Cathy here with my take on Cold and Frosty.
Stamps Used:
          Wolf Queen        
Snowflake set

I started out by stamping the  Snowflake set on white cardstock in blue distress ink. This will make your card base. Then cut a blue square and ink the edges with the same blue ink. Glue it on the stamped card base. Set aside.

Stamp Wolf Queen  on Copic friendly paper and color in. I added some blue glitter to the feathers so it has a little sparkle. On the stamp the feathers are held in her hair with a flower. I stamped a snowflake on some scrap paper and colored it in with the same distress ink I used to stamp the Snowflake background. Cut out and cover the flower.


Come show us your cold and frosty makes. You can add them here.

No comments: