Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all. Lori here today.
I have a card with lots of layers and the cutest moose ever to share with you today.
Lost Coast Design Stamps:
1) Start with a panel of card stock slightly smaller than an A2 sized card.
2) Stamp snowflakes randomly over the panel.
3) In the center of the panel, adhere a torn piece of a decorative napkin.
4) Add paint splatters with black acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
5) Randomly stamp Long Swirl with silver metallic ink.
6) Add several strips of coordinating washy tape over the napkin strip.
7) On a 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 square piece of card stock, stamp the Moose with black ink.
8) On same piece, stamp snowflakes with grey ink.
9) Mount this square piece onto a slight larger piece of metallic paper.
10) Adhere the Moose element to the center of the card over the Washi tape.
11) Decorate the antlers with adhesive pearls.
12) Adhere this full panel onto an A2 card base.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and will join us in the Cold & Frosty Challenge! I would love to see your creations!