Monday, March 18, 2019

Life is too short circle card

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here. I have a circle card for you.
Stamps I used:
 Doodles Circle Background
Bird on Bike 
Life is too short

I started out by taking a circle paper and did the smooching technique with my Distress Oxide ink.  I stamped Doodles Circle Background on the background and added it to a black circle card.

Next I stamped Bird on Bike  on a scrap piece of paper, cut it out and glued it on the bottom of card.  Okay I have to admit something..... I added the Bird on Bike crooked on the bottom!  I was about to toss it in the trash and I spotted the Life is too short saying and a idea came to me of how to save it.
Come join the fun for our circle challenge here.
https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-72-round-and-round.html

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Love the black and purple and the bird on the bike is beautifully quirky. Hugz