Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Pearl ATCs

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with some ATCs for you.

Stamps Used:
Window and Door set
Fortune Men set
This first one I used glossy cardstock and Distress Oxide sprays. I wanted to see if the sprays would stay on the glossy paper.  It did.  I did wipe off the Oxide (cloudy) film with a baby wipe.  I stamped the door from Window and Door set with archival ink so it would stay on the glossy paper. Trim it a little to fit on a black ATC base.
Stamp a image from Fortune Men set on white paper and cut out. Add to front then and a saying.

 For my next one I wanted to try the Alcohol Pearl ink. Here are some of the ATCs I made with the AI Pearl and regular Alcohol ink.  Can you see the shimmer.
For this one I used the window from the  Window and Door set.  Stamp it with archival ink. Trim it down to fit on a Black ATC base
Stamp the wizard from  Fortune Men set on white cardstock. Color in and cut out. Add to front and also add a saying.

Come join the ATC challenge here

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Wow, these are cool. The door and window make fabulous backgrounds. The men are wonderful and I love the colours you used. The pearl inks look awesome. Hugz