Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all, Lori here with a card for the Lemon, Lime and Black Challenge. I used glossy paper and stamped layers to create this bright contrasting card.
Lost Coast Stamps:
- ATC Misc. Set 6
- 3 Birds
- Glossy white card stock
- Black card stock
- Permanent inks
- Double sided mounting tape
1) Stamp Ledger Images from ATC set on to white glossy card stock and them apply yellow permanent ink.
2) On a separate strip of paper, stamp design from 2nd image in ATC set with permanent ink.
3) Cut separate strip of paper into smaller strips.
4) Stamp Ledger image onto smaller piece of black card stock with white ink.
5) Color another piece of glossy white paper with yellow permanent ink and then stamp Bird image with black permanent ink. Fussy cut bird image out.
6) Add shading to all elements with Indian Ink markers.
7) Assemble as shown in the photo below, adding string and a metal embellishment. Attach the bird image with double sided mounting tape.
8) Add Lime color to card with Indian Ink Markers.
Hope you will join us in the Challenge this week by adding your own Lemon, Lime and Black creation to the link below.