Sunday, June 28, 2020

Background Forward: Squares Masterboard Background

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi to all you Portal visitors and welcome to the last couple of days of our challenge:  Background Forward.  So your projects should prominently feature your background creations.

For this challenge, I have created a 9 X 9 master board background using Carmen's Veranda Square Stamps, specifically:

Calligraphy square
Architecture square
Clock square
Rabbit square
Butterfly square

I stamped each of these using StayzOn black ink onto a variety of gelli prints that I had on hand, all in shades of green and blue.  I cut them into 3" squares and fastened them to a backing to hold them all in place.  Now that I have this master board, I can use portions of it as background for other projects - ATCs, rolos, junk journaling, etc.  I think it will make some really interesting backgrounds.

Let's see what you can do making Background Forward!

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

Love your card, nice job.