Thursday, June 4, 2020

Celebrate it! Day 4

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone! We are celebrating our 100th challenge! Hope you'll join the party and celebrate (and stamp!) with us! Here's the information you need to participate: Celebrate it! Blogpost.
Liesbeth here with some inspiration for you: an easy one this time.. no bleaching, no masking. Just stamping using 3 tones of blue ink: light, medium and dark! I used Adirondack ink: Cloudy blue, Sailboat blue and Eggplant. Distress ink will also work perfectly.
I stamped the background with some text stamps using the lightest ink. After that I stamped the other images, and on a seperate piece of paper I stamped the sentiment and the hat, cut them out and sponged the edges. On the card, I flew out some of the ink a little bit with a water brush, just water. I finished by adding the  text (sticked on a blue mat) and the hat.
Stamps used: ATC misc. 6, ATC misc. 7, ATC Doodle set, Rustic checkerboard border, Party words, Party hats 1, Einstein, Butterfly.






Liesbeth XX

No comments: