Thursday, September 17, 2020

A jukebox for a mancave.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everybody, Riet here. I made this arrow card for the Man Cave challenge.

Jukebox

I drew a large arrow from a piece of cardboard for the background.

Used a diamond plate stencil and modelling paste on the cardboard.

After drying for a while, I painted it black with acrylic paint.

After that I just hit the top with a sponge and Inkagold Ice blue so only the diamonds are touched by the sponge.

With some rust-coloured paint that I diluted with water,

I made some rusty spots here and there.

I sponged the small arrow with distress oxide speckled egg and with Distress oxide black soot I made some stains on it.

With a marker I wrote "man cave" on it.

I added a bit of black to the edge of the small arrow.

I coloured the jukebox with markers.

And I did the tubes of the jukebox in Fluor colors.

I attached the small arrow and jukebox with 3d tape so that they are slightly higher.

Well this was the explanation for the Mancave card.

Now come on over and show us your take on the Man Cave Challenge.

We love to see your gorgeous cards and makes.





Don't forget to read the challenge rules.

And all have a nice day.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

This is a really fun project and I love the neon colours on the jukebox. Gorgeous. Hugz