Sunday, September 20, 2020

Be....ATCoins

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with some ATCoins

Stamps used:

I started out with the leftovers from my card I made for the start of the new challenge. I used pieces of calligraphy  and ATC set 6 and some blue ink. I stamped randomly over white cardstock. When I was cleaning my stamps off with a baby wipe I had a lot of ink on it and I smeared it all over it to give the paper a blue wash. I was going for a blueprint feel for it.
I made a card with the paper. I hade some left on my table so I cut out 3 ATCoins with the left over paper. 
Next I took some stamps from  Fortune of men set and stamped them on the ATCoins. I edged the ATCoins with black ink to match my stamped men from Fortune of men set.
Lastly I took some words stickers and added them to the ATCoins. 

I hope you will join the challenge here.



Also the sale is still going on.  25% off. Go check it out.

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

These are lovely Cathy. Great backgrounds and awesome men. Hugz

Suzanne H said...

These are great! Love the background color and how you created it.