Thursday, September 10, 2020

Ladies' Night: Coat Lady

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi again from Laurie with another project for the "Ladies' Night" challenge going on through the 14th of September.  I have another card for this one using the  Coat Lady stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Bottom of Wine Bottle clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

I have had this Gelli print in my box of prints for a long time and have never used it.  I never seemed to find the right project - until today!  I made this during a day long class I took, and I know it was an example of letting paints build up on your plate and not cleaning after each print.  

I stamped my Coat Lady with black ink onto white paper and cut her out.  I added a little color to her face, hat and clothing with some Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut my background piece into a 
long-ish shape and layered it with a white panel.  Coat Lady got attached at the bottom of the panel, and my stamped sentiment at the top, using foam tape for both.

So come join the fun here on the Portal and show us your Ladies' Night Out!  You just could win some free stamps!!



No comments: