Saturday, September 2, 2023

Marmalade Monkey

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!  Gail here today and it's all about the bling this fortnight.  I decided to break out some Wow sparkly embossing powder to use with Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background
I used Skylight embossing powder and it is very sparkly.  I stamped Carmen's Veranda Monkey Face, coloured him with marmalade distress ink and green gel pens, fussy cut and added him to the bottom of the card.  I stamped the Hot and Sexy Birthday sentiment on vellum and backed it with a piece of white card before I stuck it to the card.
Join the Bling It Up Challenge.  We want to see your stamped sparkly, blingy makes and don't forget to check out all the awesome design team projects.
Thanks for dropping by.  

No comments: