Thursday, September 28, 2023

Bird on a Bike

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

I thought it would be fun to share a bird on a bike....


I don't know why but this bird tickles me every time I see it. It is just so fun and whimsical.

I started off by stamping the Flying Birds background on a chocolate (color not candy) piece of cardstock and affixed it to a dark brown card.

Next I die-cut an arched window  and stamped it with one of the stamps from Pieces of Calligraphy set and Pieces of Architecture.

Finally I stamped the Bird on a Bike onto cream cardstock and fussy cut it.

All of these elements were then affixed to the card....a bit of pattern paper, twine and brads to finish it off.




No comments: