Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Owl Be Thinking of You

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!  Gail here today with some inspiration for the Birds challenge.  Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda have so many lovely bird themed stamps.  Today I am using Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees background stamp and medium Owl.
I stamped Tall Trees background with various colours of archival ink trying for an autumnal feel.  Then I turned it on it's side and watercoloured a moon.  I stamped the Owl in brown and then coloured some of the details with bright gel pens.  Finally I stamped the Thinking of You with brown ink. 
Thanks for dropping by.
The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back often and join the fun with your bird themed stamped anythings.

No comments: