Sunday, November 26, 2023

Round & Round - By the Sea Artist Trading Coins

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Friends - today I wanted to share my Artist Trading Coins for the current challenge - Round & Round.


I wanted to do something a bit summery as it has been so cold here and I thought these might fit the bill.  I used Mini Fish, Mini Maritime and the Steampunk Mermaid.  All of these images were stamped on a shimmery white cardstock (which I sadly couldn't capture in the photos).  They were each colored with a variety of colored pencils and edged with VersaFine ink.


There is still time to join in on the fun...
share your creation with us and you might just be a lucky winner!



No comments: