Thursday, November 30, 2023

Hello

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a fun card for you today.
Stamps Used:


My card is a great way to use up your scraps and clean ups from other cards you were making. 
I started with a sheet of clean up cardstock from something I was doing before. I cut it down to be a top folding card. Next, I stamped doodle circle background on it. 
I then used some left-over circles die cut from who knows what?  and stamped 2 of the misc. anthropomorphs inside the circles. Edged them with some black ink.



I then added a black strip of leftover cardstock down the front of the card and added the 2 stamped circles on top of it.
Lastly, I added a hello die cut. 
Today is the last day to join the challenge here.

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous make! I really like this, Jo x