Monday, November 6, 2023

Stamp on patterned paper: Mona Lisa

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, here's my first inspiration card for our ,Stamp on patterned paper' Challenge! I used an A6 piece of scrapbook paper, soft colours and flowers and butterflies on it.


I sticked two pieces of washi tape in the left corner and stamped one of the ,Pieces of Architecture' at the edges with brown ink. Also with brown I stamped ,No hat Mona' on a seperate piece of paper and cut her out. I sponged her with Distress ink Vintage photo and glued her onto the card together with some paper flowers.


I finished with colour pencils, a text (Party Words) and some glitter. 
I'm curious what you create on patterned paper! Have fun!




Liesbeth XX

No comments: