Sunday, March 10, 2024

#183 Let's Fly - Not All Who Wander

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Time for another fun challenge and this time I went a wee bit Steampunk...


I wanted this to like they were plans to build a set of wings so I started by stamping the Steampunk Fly Girl on a piece of grid pattern paper. I then stamped the Ledger background in brown ink specifically using the column of figures and the months on the opposite side of the card.  I stamped some text - Pieces of Calligraphy - in red and added some fingerprints and smudges here and there so it looked like these were well worn plans.  I finished the card off by stamping the Not all Who Wander sentiment in the corner.

I hope you join in on the Let's Fly theme this month.

No comments: