Friday, March 8, 2024

Let´s Fly: Bookmark

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a piece of inspiration for our Let's Fly-Challenge. This time it's not a real challenge, because there are so many beautiful stamps for this theme! I made a shiny bookmark with the lovely insects! 



I stamped the Bubble Border with orange StazOn ink onto a piece of alcohol inked glossy paper. And also some parts of the Roses stamp with yellow StazOn ink. Last but not least I stamped the insects, More Bugz,  with black StazOn and added a tiny bit of gold embossingpowder. I finished the bookmark with coloured gel pens and black edges. I glued it onto an orange card and added a metal ,roof' and a gem.


Hope you are inspired to participate to the challenge :-) 

See you next time,
Liesbeth



No comments: