Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Animals: Happy Mouse!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone! 

For our current challenge Animals I show you one of our new funny animals stamps...the same again as two days ago in Gails blogpost! The TaDa mouse, I think it's gorgeous!💝


In my craft room I found a painted scrap/tag...perfect for this wonderful mouse! So I stamped the mouse and some pieces of the big Flowers Background with waterproof black ink and coloured them with colour pencils. I made shadows with charcoal and highlighted here and there with a white gel pen. 


Why not participate with your Animals makes? Hope to see you! :-)



Liesbeth XX



No comments: