Saturday, September 14, 2024

Selfie

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a fun card for you.


Stamp Used:

I started out die cutting 3 black film strips and then 3 white cardstock inserts. 


Next, I stamped Poky cat on the 3 white pieces of paper in different spots to go inside the film strip.

OfCourse when you are taking a selfie you always get photos you don't like. He had a few.

I then embossed a piece of red cardstock with a 3D brick wall. I felt he was going to hang up the selfies on a wall. I also added some number washi tape and buffed it into the brick wall to blend it in.

I must say I didn't come up with this idea I saw it on Facebook from someone else, but I put my own spin on it.

You can join the challenge over at The Lost Coast blog.

 

No comments: