Friday, September 20, 2024

She's Purrfect!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

It's Kathi here! I'm a proud crazy cat lady, so the new release Fat Cat stamp was a "must have" addition to my cat stamp collection. I absolutely had to use Fat Cat for September's Animal Challenge!

Here's the card I created with her!


The Fat Cat was stamped with Memento ink onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. 

The image panel was trimmed and adhered to a piece of green cardstock cut .25" larger than the image panel.

I found patterned paper in my stash that matched her eyeshadow and eye color, layered it, and adhered it to a green A6 card.

The same green cardstock was cut with a "Purrfect" cutting die, which was adhered to finish the card.

Please play along with us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity's September Animal Challenge and can win some Lost Coast Designs CA$H!


I hope to see your animal-themed artwork there!

No comments: