Monday, September 30, 2024

Fall Fox

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a square card for you today.
Stamp Used:


I started out with a background I had leftover. I had some die cut leaves in white cardstock so I blended them with different colors of distress ink. I then took some brown distress oxide ink and water and splattered the leaves. I also took a black fine tip marker and added some black dots to the leaves.
 

I then stamped Foxy Roxy and colored him with copic markers and cut him out. 


OfCourse, he needed glasses and a hat. I die cut glassed and hat. 
I then added some washi tape to the bottom of the square and glued Foxy Roxy on top and put the die cut leaves around Foxy Roxy. I added some rub-on leaves to fill in the empty space.


Today is the last day to enter the challenge. You can do it on the blog.

No comments: