Friday, August 7, 2026

Wanderlust

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi all, Aimee here. I LOVE to travel and hike, and I'm grateful to have a husband who shares this same passion. This simple card would be great for anyone who likes to wander.
A card like this is easy to make when you use artwork from a coffee table book! I took a page from the book Be Still that was picked up at a local thrift store. I then stamped a Travel Quote from Lost Coast Designs.
The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is hosting a "For the Men" Challenge this month. I'm excited to see all the cards for men that get sampled since that doesn't happen as often as it does for women. Submit your "manly" creation by the end of August for your chance to win a prize. 





No comments: