Friday, September 4, 2026

Bit of Colour

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!




Hey - Darlene here with my first make of the month.
This month the theme is Black and White with a touch of Colour.

With this card I did a large slimline style.
( 8 1/2 by 3 1/2 )

Using the Shadow box style to layer the squares
Added a couple of flourishes on the end

The stamp I used is one of the 
which is coloured and fussy cut out


I popped it up a bit, added a wee bit of thread on the end
then layered the saying

Be sure to check out all the makes this month on the LCD Blog

Also - upload your make on the challenge page and maybe win some new stamps

https://blog-dar-blog.blogspot.com 




No comments: