Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Good morning, Cathy here with a card for you today.
Stamps Used:
I started by stamping the bird's background in black on a white card base.
Then I stamped the ATC postmark in brown distress oxide ink randomly on the background. I then edged the whole card with the same brown ink.
I took a black cardstock ATC and stamped and embossed the skull. I wrapped some twine around the bottom of the card and added a piece of ephemera,
Lastly, I took some of the brown distress oxide ink added some water and I added some splatters to the whole card.
Lastly, I took some of the brown distress oxide ink added some water and I added some splatters to the whole card.




No comments:
Post a Comment