Thursday, September 10, 2026

Happy Doll

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!!   Gail here with some more inspiration for the Black and White Plus One Challenge.  
Yellow is a colour I don't use enough, but this Lost Coast Designs Oriental Doll stamp always makes me think happy, so yellow it is.  I started by stamping Lost Coast Designs Pondscum Background on dark yellow card with black ink.  Then I stamped Oriental Doll with black ink on yellow and white card.  I cut round the yellow doll image removing the chequered border and mounted it on the white version.  I stamped the sentiment from Lost Coast Designs Party Words on white card and mounted on a piece of black.  I added the doll and the sentiment to the stamped background and done!!! 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my happy oriental doll card. 
You have all month to join the fun with your stamped makes using black and white plus one other colour.

We need at least 20 entries to award the prize.

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to drop by again soon.  The team are posting awesome inspiration all month.  Hugz

No comments: