Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Birdy Badass

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Laurie here again with a fun card for the Tweet This Challenge going on now at the Portal.
For this card I used the Cracked Bird on Wheels stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Once A Badass clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

I stamped my bird onto a background paper I had on hand that I made with green and pink acrylic paint, some stencils, and my Gelli plate.  I edged this panel with green Distress Ink and stamped my Cracked Bird onto the background.  I then added some color to my bird with some green and lavender Copic markers and added some Glossy Accents to his eye and beak.

I stamped my sentiment onto white paper then cut it in pieces and attached it to the left top corner.  Finally I layered my piece with white then lavender card stock.  

Be sure to check out the other fun Cracked Critter stamps at Lost Coast Designs.  And dust off your bird stamps and make something fun for this Tweet This Challenge!!