Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
How fun is this challenge?!? I have always loved the Wizard of Oz. In fact, I watched the original movie again while I was making this card. It was great inspiration!
Lost Coast Design Stamps:
|Wizard of Oz 2|
- Ranger Archival Ink, Jet Black and Potting Soil
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Small Talk
- Deco Art Acrylic Paints, Turquoise Blue, Whispering Turquoise, & Sea glass.
- Deco Art Dura Gloss Matte Varnish
- General’s Kimberly Watercolor pencils
- Marvy LePlume Blender Pen
- Tissue Paper
- Kaiser Colour Glitter Gel Pen
Check out the Steps by Steps below:
I hope you enjoyed this project and will participate by linking your own creation to the "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" link below.